GRO South Hadley Community Garden Committee
July 19, 2018. 6:45 PM
COMMUNITY GARDEN RT. 47
- Welcome new members/guests
- Approve May and June meeting minutes (m)
- Treasurer’s Report (m)
- Updates from Board members and subcommittees
- Recap-E ink, Falls fest plans, Meet and Greet, Survey results
- Tool inventory, deer fencing
- Other new grow business
- Looking into the future: Relationship between gro and full circle gardens, exploring welcoming differently abled gardeners
- Next meeting August 16, 2018, 630 PM Community Garden
- Adjourn (m)
- Workshops this month at the community garden. Bring a chair.
July 18, 2018-6:30-7:30 pm: Garden Innovations-Carter Carter takes us on a tour of his garden and answers your questions.
July 19, 2018-6:15-6:40 pm: Trees -how they communicate with and care for each other. Questions about trees and pests. Town tree warden and members of the tree committee
2018 Tentative GRO meeting dates: All are scheduled on Thursdays unless otherwise revised.